The Benchmark Bags Weekender balances portability and function, so you'll arrive in style.
- Full grain leather that will look and feel better with age. Condition it regularly and it will develop unique character based on where you carry it.
- Rolled handles are comfortable to hold without digging into your hands. Or use the adjustable shoulder strap to go hands free.
- Premium details like painted edges and brushed hardware complete the Weekender's sleek look
- Perfect size to pack everything you need for a weekend trip, but portable enough to fit in an overhead compartment (L 19.5" x H 10.25" x W 8.5")
- We sell directly through our website and pass on the savings to you along with free shipping on all orders.
High Quality Materials
Benchmark Bags exclusively uses full grain leather on all of our bags. Made out of the highest quality cowhide, it is the most durable, longest lasting, and the only leather that will develop a rich patina as you travel—it can't be purchased. With proper care and cleaning, your Weekender will only look better with age.
Form + Function
No bag can do everything, but the Weekender is as close as they come. Designed with versatility in mind, it's portable enough to easily navigate the concrete jungle. But big enough to pack everything you need for an extended weekend and still fit in the overhead bin. Details like an adjustable shoulder strap, metal feet, tie-down sides, and an interior zippered pocket help you travel with ease.
Full grain leather is expensive, but we've kept costs down by eliminating the frills and selling our products to you through our website—you won't find our products in stores. By cutting out the middleman, we're able to offer free shipping and premium features like rolled handles, painted edges, high quality zippers and hardware all for a price that doesn't break the bank.
About Benchmark Bags
Benchmark Bags crafts high quality leather luggage for the modern man. We believe bags should be well made, in classic designs, and sell for a fair price. Our luggage features clean lines, full grain leather, and quality hardware which means that you travel with it anywhere, whether it's
We've been featured in:
"I looked at a lot of sites like Billykirk, Jack Spade but either the bags were too expensive or not quite the right size. I saw a review of the Benchmark Bags Weekender and it fit the bill perfectly: big enough to hold a weekend's worth of clothes, but small enough to easily carry." — Eric, New Jersey